Friday, March 6, 2009

Living in Florida

I have to say, days like today are going to make it very hard to leave this place. This morning, I woke up around 10am and decided to make a quick breakfast before devising a plan of attack for the day. I went onto our patio and quickly figured out what I would be doing for the afternoon. It was a beautiful day-about 82 degrees and completely sunny. Since I didn't have to be at work until 3:15pm, my roommate Megan and I went out to the pool for the early afternoon to soak up some sun. It was so relaxing to be able to nap and read a book poolside. Megan and I agreed that living down here is like being on vacation all the time. Sure, there are times at work where I definitely know I am not on vacation, but on days off, it is a different story. I went to work and my managers had already figured out all of the details for working and allowing me to sing on Sunday (singing the national anthem at the Braves game). My managers are so great! They have even arranged for a person to film it and take pictures of the event! I have truly been blessed here, and I am constantly pinching myself to see if all of this is real!


I forgot to take pictures today! I will soon!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I will be praying for you on Sunday for the game. What an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete