Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Nana, Missy, and Jessie!

Happy Birthday Missy! (Joe's Mom)

Happy Birthday Jessie! (Joe's sister)

Today is a very special day. I am so very blessed to have Missy and Jessie in my life and to be celebrating their birthdays, even if I am far away. They have truly inspired me, and I am so blessed to call them my friends. They are constantly encouraging me and have been a huge support since I have been away. I never thought that when I started dating Joe that it would be a double blessing-having the best man in the entire world and a wonderful family to support him! I love them dearly and wish them a very happy birthday. I can't wait to see you soon!


I am also celebrating my wonderful Nana's birthday today! She is such a special lady, and I have been so blessed to have an amazing grandmother like her. I know she is always praying for me and caring for me, and I will always cherish the special times and dates we had together. I especially enjoyed getting to spend one-on-one time wither her before I left for Disney World. Happy Birthday Nana! I'm excited to see you the next chance I get! (Sorry Nana, I don't have a picture here at Disney World on my computer of the two of us! I love you though!)

1 comment: