Saturday, March 28, 2009

Here comes Easter!

Riding in the front of the monorail!

Going into the Contemporary...very neat!




Spectromagic!





I can tell that Easter is on it's way because Disney World is becoming extremely busy. I notice it just a little bit at work. However, tonight we went to the Magic Kingdom, and it was a mad house. There were so many people there! My roommate Jackie and I decided to meet up with Katie after she finished work around 8pm to watch Spectromagic and Wishes. We rode the monorail and even got to sit in the front! We were able to ride a few rides and were able to get some fastpasses to Buzz Lightyear and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! It was a beautiful night and the temperature was just perfect. There is something about Magic Kingdom that just continues to make you feel like a child whenever you are there. No matter how crazy my day has been, if I go to Magic Kingdom, it just makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment