Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joe-Joe Day!!!

What a handsome guy.
I am so lucky!

My day started out wonderful. I woke up so excited, because I was going to see Joe after a month! I went to my class this morning-which was very interesting. We had a backstage tour of Fantasmic, the pyro/stage/fireworks show at Hollywood Studios. It was so interesting! We learned all about the backstage magic, and how everything works together to put on the show. We were able to climb the mountain where Sorcerer Mickey stands for the finale and where Steamboat Willie stands on the steamboat. It was amazing! I was especially excited to finish the tour, because after it was done, I travelled to Siesta Key to see Joe Joe and his family! I haven't seen him for a month, so I really was very anxious to hurry down there. We had a great time today-walking on the beach, eating dinner at a pizza shop in St. Armands, and finishing with a little ice cream before going to the condo. It is so nice to spend time with Joe. I do miss him terribly when he is gone away from me. I also had a good time playing with Baylor and Cooper and talking with Missy and Jessie. I am looking forward to staying here for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment