Sunday, March 22, 2009

Resort Tour

There was a big band playing Disney favorites in the Grand Floridian!


Soooo beautiful at night.
The Polynesian pool at night. It looked like alot of fun!


After working from 10-6 today, I decided to make a plan for the evening once I got home. Joe gave me an excellent suggestion to ride the resort monorail to the Magic Kingdom resorts and look around. I haven't had an up close look at the resorts, so it was the perfect night to go check them out. I started at the Polynesian. It is so beautiful! The lanscaping and tiki torches makes it so exotic. The luau cove was my favorite. After looking around the Polynesian, I rode the monorail to the Grand Floridian. It is absolutely my favorite resort. The victorian detailing in the woodwork of the resort makes it look so classy. The beaches are beautiful, and it is breathtaking to view at sunset. I walked around and just loved seeing everyone have a great time on their vacation. My absolute favorite parts of that resort are the hammocks on the beach. It looks like a great way to relax! From every resort, Cinderella's Castle is clearly seen. I did not get to walk around the Contemporary, but am excited to do that soon. I want to go back during the day to get a better view of the idea of the resorts in the light. However, they all have such unique qualities and are beautiful to tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment