Monday, March 9, 2009

Normal Day

Today was pretty much normal-on accounts for being in the college program. I woke up very early to be at work, and was finished around 2:30pm. Usually, getting up in the morning and being chipper at work takes a few hours, but not today. It was the most beautiful day in Florida-84 degrees with a slight breeze and sunny. Gorgeous. Work flew by, and I was at home before I knew it. The rest of my afternoon was mostly lazy. I went to the grocery store to get a few things and even found time to get a nice long run in at the gym. I finished the night watching My Best Friend's Wedding with my roommates because Katie had never seen it before! I am already very excited to get to bed and wake up tomorrow, because after going to class, I will be driving to spend time with Jessie, Cooper, Baylor, and Missy (Joe's family has a condo in Siesta Key). I haven't seen them since Christmas, so I am very excited! They have arrived safe, and I am so glad they are able to have some beautiful sunny weather for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment