Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spoiled

I love sitting next to Baylor! (These pictures are courtesy of Jessie. Thanks for letting me steal your pictures!)


Jessie is such a wonderful mom.


What a precious child!

Playing ball and frisbee by the beach! ( Doesn't it look beautiful!)

Baylor is the best cook in the kitchen and is always ready for a throwdown (he loves cooking food in his large sand holes)

I must say, I am a very spoiled girl. I should say, I am extremely blessed. Even though Orlando seems a world away from Indiana and Pennsylvania, I have been able to spend alot of time with my family and friends. Recently, since Joe's family has been in Siesta Key, I have been able to see them on my days off during the week. I thoroughly enjoy spending time with them, and it is so nice to just make a quick drive to see them, even if it is for a day. They are always so welcoming and go out of their way to make me feel at home. On Tuesday after class, I had another opportunity to drive to Siesta and spend a few days with them at the beach. We went to the pool, the beach, and out-to-eat. I love talking to Jessie and Missy, and Baylor and Cooper are always so fun to play with. I am already sad that they leave next week, but have been so fortunate to spend time with them while they were in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment