Monday, March 30, 2009

Another MK night

Wishes from behind the castle.




Snow White ride is kinda scary...even for big kids.

Snow White and her Prince Charming!

After an early morning shift at work that ended around 2:45 pm, I came home to run some errands before my "weekend" began (I have tomorrow and Wednesday off of work). I went to get a much needed oil change in my car and picked up some Easter egg decorations. I can't wait to dye them! I came home and decided to go to Magic Kingdom again with my roommate and our neighbor Sean. Even though we were only there for about 2 hours, we were able to do alot of the big rides. We went on Snow White, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. While getting ready to go on Peter Pan, we all decided to watch Wishes from behind the castle. It was amazing! The fireworks were very loud and so beautiful up close. It was a totally different view from behind the castle. We ended the night with a scoop of ice cream from Main Street. I am going to challenge myself to visit the parks more frequently because how many times can you go to Disney World for free?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment