Sunday, March 15, 2009

A little behind

Girlies at Earl of Sandwich (don't know why I am making that face)

Ok, so I am very sorry. I truly love blogging and wish I had more to talk about each and every day. However, I seem to fall behind sometimes, which leaves you-my faithful followers-in the dark. I apologize sincerely. Ok. But seriously. I will be better about it.


Yesterday, after working from about 7:30am to 5:30 pm, I was literally exhausted. I came home and didn't expect anyone to be there. To my surprise, my roommate Katie was home! We discussed making a plan for the night since we had stayed at home resting for the past two nights. Downtown Disney seemed like a fun thing to do with minimal travel time and physical exertion. We brought along Katie's roommate Jackie to just go shop, hang out, and get a bite to eat at Downtown Disney. The weather was absolutely perfect for walking around and shopping outside. For one of the first times this semester, we didn't need to wear a jacket at night, as it was around 75 degrees for the majority of the evening. We went to World of Disney, Goofy Candy Co. (my favorite), the Christmas store, and Mickey's Pantry. I was so happy to find a gnome that Jessie has been searching for months at Mickey's Pantry! We grabbed a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich before heading home for the night. I really love that place. We had a nice time getting out of the house and spending time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment