Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Already Been Two Months?!

Hollywood Studios-Fantasmic!

Animal Kingdom Tree of Life!


Always gorgeous-Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle!

Slowly becoming my favorite park-EPCOT!


It's hard to believe that today marks the two month point of being here at Disney World and working. Living in Florida feels so natural, and it is beginning to feel like a second home. I feel very comfortable living here, and Disney has been a great company to work for. The people I work with are so friendly and helpful to me, and everyone I walk by while at work is smiling and genuinely happy. Lately, I have been contemplating to extend my time at the college program. I have had the opportunity to apply for an extenion in the college program, which would move my end date from May 22, 2009 to August 14, 2009. Since the economy is struggly right now, Disney has virtually no jobs open. My logic is taking an extention for the college program and hoping that Disney will have positions open by August. I am really enjoying living here, and I think I can make it a home for a little while (at least whie I am young!). When I think about that past two months and all of the things I have already accomplished, I truly feel blessed and honored to work for such a prestigious company.

No comments:

Post a Comment