Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Siesta Key Visit

Jessie is amazing. I love her!

They are so much fun. I can't wait to see them again!

We all had a wonderful time at the beach. Doesn't it look beautiful?!


I have had a wonderful two days! During my class on Tuesday, I was able to meet some very cool people. Our presentation was given by two amazing producers at the Walt Disney Company. One of them is in charge of producing shows and events within the company (she produced the stage show Tarzan and the fireworks show Wishes) and the other presenter is in apart of a special event group, which plans and pitchs ideas for companies to host their special events at Disney World. Everything they said was so fascinating, and it was so great to discover a career path that I would be very interested in.

After my class, I quickly jumped in the car to head to Siesta Key, FL to spend a day with Jessie, Missy, Baylor, and Cooper. I was so excited to see them! We went to dinner and the grocery store before heading to their condo for the night. I bought some toys for Baylor and Cooper from Disney World and was so excited to play with them. We had a great time. I love playing with them. It was so nice to catch-up with Jessie and Missy. It reminds me how much I miss being close to them in Indiana. I do love them all.

This morning, we slept in and went to the beach by the late morning. It was so beautiful. Their condo is right on the beach and was only about a minute walk. The sand is so beautiful and cool to the touch. It was a perfect beach day-mid 80 degree weather with a slight breeze and completely sunny. We headed to the pool for lunch and were able to swim for a while. While Jessie took Baylor and Cooper in for a nap, Missy and I went to the beach and talked/read our books. It was so wonderful. I do love the beach. We went to dinner at an Amish resteraunt after relaxing the entire day. Let's just say I will be working out after that meal. It was so delicious! Sadly, after dinner, I had to head home to get ready for work in the morning. I had such a great time and am always excited to be around them. I love them very much and miss them already! Thank you for such a wonderful day at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment