Sunday, January 18, 2009

All in a Day's work

Megan works custodial at Magic Kingdom!
Shannon works custodial at Hollywood Studios!

Demonstrating the Disney point-with two fingers, always.


Jackie works as a hostess at Saratoga Springs!

Katie works food and beverage at Magic Kingdom!

Katie's second outfit, where she will wear when she works in Tomorrowland.

PHOTOPASS!!! (imagine a huge camera hanging on my neck)

Today was my first day working on the job. I was out on the streets of Hollywood Studios taking pictures and talking to guests all day! It was so much fun! I am so blessed to have a decent job in the college program. Everyone is always happy to get their picture taken, and I know that I am creating a lifelong memory for them. Plus-I found out that I will be making about $1.50 more an hour than the college program originally told me! Exciting! During work today, I met a couple that lived right down the street from me in Anderson, and a man that grew up in a house very near my neighborhood in Butler. What a small world! After a wonderful dinner that Jackie made (chicken alfredo with a spinach salad-she makes the dressing homemade!) I finally convinced some of my roommates to dress up in their costumes and take pictures of what they would look like working in the parks. Please, do not judge. We look like this so that we might make your day magical.

1 comment:

  1. How fun. I wish I was there so you could take our picture. I am anxiously awaiting the pictures from the fashion show. We are praying for you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete