Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Boardwalk

Just a little midnight snack...
Jackie, my roommate, and me at the Boardwalk!

All the roommates at the Disney Boardwalk!


Beautiful Boardwalk sign lit up.

After a week of waking up very early, I had my last day of getting to work by 7:30am this morning. Work today consisted of a park tour, which was geared to allow any cast member that is new to Hollywood Studios to get a sneak peak and learn some great trivia about the history and stories of the park. It was very interesting, but on the other hand, very chilly. I know you are all thinking, "Oh Megan, it is in the single digits for temperatures up here in the north. What do you have to complain about?!" It seems silly, but when you move to Florida, you expect warmer temperatures. Everything is built for enjoying outside and nature, so it makes it hard to stay out in the cold and work in the parks for hours at a time. However, I am still enjoying my job very much. After I got home from work, I had a quick exercise and joined my roommates to go to the Disney Boardwalk. It was amazing at night! We had a great time hanging out, getting great food, and talking all night. I am so greatful for good roommates who like to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment