Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting Settled In

Dresser Jackie and I share in our bedroom (notice the princess mickey ears!)
Our walk-in closet!

My bed in our room!

The wondeful kitchen with all new appliances!



The first look coming into our apartment.

Today was a very relaxing day. After sleeping in this morning, I woke up to finish unpacking and organizing the apartment. At 1:30pm, my roommate Jackie and I went to the Vista Way pavilion to register for our employment and officially become a Disney Cast member! We filled out papers, received our training schedule, and registered for classes at the Education Center. I found out that I will be beginning as a photopass photographer at the Disney Hollywood Studios (MGM)!! I am very excited because it is one of my favorite parks. I will begin training for my specific job on Thursday or Friday with the hopes of starting work sometime next week. Every Disney employee that I have talked to has said that I am lucky to have the role that I do. They agree that it is one of the best jobs offered in the College Program. Great! We all finished settling in after dinner, and I introduced my roommates to the movie Pride and Prejudice. They have never seen it! I think they really liked it! We all hit the bed anxious for our first day of orientation as a Disney Cast member!

No comments:

Post a Comment