Friday, January 16, 2009

Second Day of Training

Tyra Banks, watch out.
The whole outfit. The zipper comes down to my knees and the waistband cuts off my circulation. But other than that, I am stylin'! (noctice the required clip-on water bottle near the belt)

Today was my second official day of training. However, it seemed like the first, because I wore my beautiful Disney costume for the first time today. Let's just say you've never seen highwaters like these before in your life. I could just imagine Staci London walking through Disney World and pulling me aside to be a candidate for What Not To Wear. We decided not to have a fashion show tonight because two of my roommates are still waiting to receive their costumes. As a part of our training today, we were able to walk around the park and take pictures of guests. During this time, I noticed a couple sitting on a bench and wearing the Happy Anniversary pins that are available during the "What will you celebrate?" campaign this year. I went over to talk to them, congratulating them on their anniversary. They went on to say that this was their 50th anniversary celebration. That is so wonderful! I asked if I could take their picture and take a creative, fun shot for them to have. The creative fun shot was my laugh for the day-I asked the man to propose again to his wife on one knee. In the picture, the husband was on his knee, and the wife was standing with a surprising face like she was at the original proposal. The funny thing was, the Tower of Terror was in the background! It was a funny, yet magical moment in the park today.

1 comment:

  1. Love the costume. I need to see it on to get the full effect.

    ReplyDelete