Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A day off!

The huge M&M store at the Florida Mall!

Finally, a day off!! This was my first day off of work since I have moved to Orlando. I slept in with the thought of setting an alarm clock. After waking up, I decided to make a plan for the day with my roommates. Some of my roommates and I ended up going to the Florida Mall in Orlando to shop for the day. We looked around in the different stores and had a great time escaping the Disney atmosphere for a little while. When we walked into Dillards and Macy's, we were surprised to receive a free full sized tub of moisterizer from Clinique! They were giving them away after a settlement that was reached between the companies about the costmetics. After shopping for a little bit, we went back to the apartment to relax. I took a little nap, exercised, and went grocery shopping. Let's just say I learned a lesson about grocery shopping in Orlando. NEVER go to Walmart after the parks close unless you like to wait in line for an hour. Things are different in bigger cities! After getting back to the apartment, I watched the movie the Pursuit of Happyness with a few of my roommates to end the night. Not much of an exciting day in Orlando, but definitely relaxing and restful-which is what I needed. I can't wait for the temperature to warm up so I can relax by the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment