Monday, January 19, 2009

Shopping Time!

Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.
Being a Disney photographer is improving my skills.

I found real jewelry that each of the Disney princesses wear in the movies!

The Confectionery that has the best rice krispie treats!


Main Street USA right before the Specktromagic Parade. It is so beautiful!

Since I have been here at Disney, I have heard about all of the amazing perks we receive as Cast Members. One of the biggest is our discount on merchandise in the stores at the parks! We receive a HUGE discount on anything we buy until the middle of February, and I intend to take full advantage of it! After an early morning shift at work, I decided to go home and run outside in the wonderful 72 degree weather. It was truly a beautiful day-sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. I picked up my roommate, Katie, and we headed to Magic Kingdom to do some shopping and hang out in the parks. When we got there, we went from shop to shop on main street, looking in all of the stores with their unique gifts. I loved the Jim Shore Disney characters and the Disney portraits of the princesses. They are beautiful! However, my favorite store on main street is the confectionery. It is the best candy store in the world! I love going in and looking at all of the mickey treats and goodies-it makes me feel like a little kid! Katie and I stayed to watch the fireworks show, Wishes, again. I will never grow tired of watching the fireworks. It is truly a magical experience. I am so blessed to live in the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. I could really go for a rice krispie treat right now. Let's just say it wasn't anywhere close to 72 here. You really are getting good at pictures.

    ReplyDelete