Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Magical Moment

The three contestants dancing to the Jordan Sparks music video!

Just like American Idol!




Receiving criticism from the judges...



Here are some pictures I was given on the CD!

We have a special phrase we use for magical things that happen at Disney World. It is called a "magical moment." This could be done with guests, to other fellow cast members, or people working in backstage areas. An example of a magical moment could be as simple as giving a little princess a tinkerbell pin for her lanyard, or replace an ice cream that fell from a prince's hand onto the street for free. My favorite part of the day is watching little faces light up when you give them a special prize to create a magical moment. I also love watching the parent's eyes, as they know that all of the money they are spending to create a wonderful vacation at Disney is worth it. However, not all magical moments have to happen with guests. Today, I was given a magical moment from my fellow cast members at Photopass. As I was eating my lunch alone outside of the office, I turned around to find a majority of the Photopass team behind me. Our leader and coordinator congratulated me for appearing on American Idol and presented me with a wonderful 8X10 of their favorite photo! I was so surprised! We all chatted for a few minutes and took a few pictures to commerate the moment. As everyone was walking away, my leader came up to me and slipped me a photopass cd. He quickly told me that he had burned all of the images from my performance onto a cd! (This was truly special, becuase the photopass cd is usually about $130.00) I felt so special and was really thankful for wonderful cast members that encourage me to do my best at anything I do. They have been so helpful to me and have given me a very magical moment that I will cherish forever!

1 comment:

  1. How awesome. The stage looks so real. You look like a star. I am so happy for you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete