Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Taste of the World

Nemo ride-Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine.

Last picture I have on this ride, Joe Joe was next to me. Can't wait to see you soon!!

My first AND last time on Mission Space. Here is my ticket to prove I went on it. Makes me sick just looking at it.



My favorite ride!!!

End of the show.


I love Fireworks!!!

Illuminations

Wednesday-my day off!! I love Wednesdays. I was able to sleep in and get some errands done this morning. After making a trip to the bank and running/exercising outside, I quickly got ready and headed over to EPCOT for the afternoon and night. It has been a long time since I have been to EPCOT and was able to ride all of the rides. Plus, my absolute favorite ride, Soarin', is in EPCOT!! Since it was a warmer day, I decided to start my day with a Mickey ice cream. I love them! It is very hard to watch people eat them all day at Hollywood Studios when I am working. I always want to steal them. I rode a majority of the attractions, including Mission: Space (the more intense version), Soarin', Honey I shrunk the audience, Nemo, Turtle Talk with Crush, and Spaceship Earth. They were all very fun-except for Mission: Space. Let's just say I had flashbacks of Star Tours, and I now convinced that my body cannot handle simulators. I took a break from the rides and headed over to World Showcase to walk around and do some shopping. It was a beautiful night with clear skies and the stars twinkling brightly. I found a good spot for the Illuminations show and waited for it to begin. Whenever I watch that show, it makes me wish for world peace. My fascination with fireworks is growing with every day I spend at Disney!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the mission space experience. I never made it past the demonstration portion before I had to get out of line because I was feeling sick. I am so jealous that you are wearing a summer shirt and we are looking at all this snow. I can't wait to be there. Have a good day!!!

    ReplyDelete