Saturday, January 10, 2009

Disney!

I will miss our new little puppy, Belle. I can't wait to see her all grown-up!
I can't wait for my family to visit! I love you and will miss you!!

I will miss you terribly. Don't get in too much trouble!

(Sorry I couldn't find a picture with everyone in it!)


I hope I have roommates at Disney as wonderful as you. Have sleepovers in my room!



I will miss you more than words. I love you my Joe Joe!




I can't believe it, but tomorrow I am leaving for Orlando. It seems like this year has gone by so quickly! I remember last March talking about wanting to do something at Disney World after I finished all of my classes. I'm a little nervous, a little anxious, but mostly excited. God has placed me down there for this time in my life for a reason, and I am determined to soak up every ounce of joy and wonderful experiences that I can! I will miss my friends at Anderson, my family, and my Joe Joe in Indiana (and his family!!), but I know I will see them soon! Dad and I are leaving at 6am and will be stopping in Jacksonville for the night (after a 15 hour trip). We will get up early Monday morning to drive the rest of the way to Orlando and check into my apartment sometime around 10am. I am looking forward to warmer weather after about a foot of snow fell today in Butler! Sunshine and Mickey, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment