Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wii Time!

Katie, who knows the Wii, having a good time

I'm trying to ski with Wii Fit!

After a loooong day of work, I came home to exercise and eat dinner. I decided to treat myself to Chick-Fil-A since I have been attempting to save my money while I have been down in Orlando. My roommate, Katie, went with me, and when we got home, almost everyone was back from work. We all decided to turn on Katie's Wii and play a few games. Everyone had a great time playing Wii Fit. She also had another game, Disney Trivia, that we played together and competed to win the title of best Disney cast member. An interesting fact we all learned from the trivia: Did you know that Sebastian (crab from Little Mermaid) makes an appearance in Aladdin? I had no idea! We all had fun relaxing in our apartment from busy days working in the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment